7-9 September 2023 Bombay Exhibition Centre,
Reasons for ANUFOOD India
Key reasons that make ANUFOOD India the ideal platform for generating big business
1. The Indian Subcontinent : By 2025, India is set to become the 3rd largest consumer economy with nominal year-over-year expenditure growth of 12% which is more than double the anticipated global rate of 5%. The Indian market is fast evolving and has seen some major changes in terms of changing consumption patterns due to urbanization, changes in the gender composition of the workforce, and growing consumption rates.
2. Truly International : Powered by ANUGA, the trade fair connects you with players from Europe, GCC, SAARC and Southeast Asian countries. The past edition of the trade fair had group pavilions from Brazil, China, Germany, Poland, Korea, Turkey, Australia & Visitors from over 25 countries / regions.
3. Unlimited Networking : The B2B matchmaking programme at the trade fair is designed to help attendees make valuable industry connections; it is an efficient tool for meeting with potential partners and provide a higher-level networking experience.
4. Focused Segment : ANUFOOD India has a strong focus on Agri Foods, Organic, Fine Foods, Bread & Bakery, Coffee & Tea, Sweets & Snacks, and Dairy.
5. Knowledge Powerhouse : The 3-day trade fair will be complemented by knowledge sharing sessions, live workshops, panel discussions, new trends & products launches making it a must attend event for key stake holders in the food and beverage industry.
6. Mumbai – International Trade Hub : Mumbai is not only the trade hub but also known as the food hub. India's financial capital and is often considered as a hub for international trade with and easy access across the nation.
7. One-Stop-Shop : Co-located with Anutec - International FoodTec India & PackEx India the event is a one-stop-shop for not only sourcing new products but also sourcing new technologies. Bringing all the big brands and top buyers under one roof giving fruitful conversations and helping in expanding the business.
8. Leadership : ANUFOOD India is the leading International B2B platform for food & beverage trade and retail market in the Indian subcontinent. This year, its 16th edition of the trade fair with multiple offering on the single platform.
9. Salient Onsite Features : The trade fair provides interactive platforms like live cooking sessions, buyer-seller forum, food industry awards and seminars on current trends and developments, and future growth of the industry.
Facts and figures
We have prepared all of the important information for you in compact form. You will find everything you need to know about ANUFOOD India at a glance in our Facts and Figures.
Venue,Dates and opening hours
The Bombay exhibition centre is easy to reach for customers from near and far. Thanks to its location in the city centre, there are many hotels in the immediate vicinity.
Trade fair participants from countries, whose citizens require a visa for travelling to India, have to present an official letter of invitation from Koelnmesse in the scope of their visa application.
Please fill following fields to start download