Annapoorna ANUFOOD India
Virtual Buyer Seller Meet
Exclusive Round Table Virtual Meeting with Indian Sellers/Exporters and Global Buyers
Over the years, Annapoorna ANUFOOD India has contributed to the economy's growth, whereas this year, the pandemic has impaired this growth engine. To continue the effort, Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI) and Koelnmesse India, we are organising the Virtual Buyer-Seller Meet (VBSM). This VBSM will be a closed-door program on a virtual platform where we will bring selected Indian companies to interact and further initiate business with overseas buyers. We will be covering the SAARC, Africa & Middle East Region. We will be inviting the Buyers from these regions to support Export business in India and support the initiative of ATMANIRBHAR BHARAT, a policy formulated by Hon'ble Prime Minister of India Shri. Narendra Modi.
TThese sessions will provide one of the most popular elements of the virtual agenda, as companies looking for export can connect personally with potential buyers and participants that are most relevant.
The event will bring together buyers, sellers, Embassy representation from the defined regions and Government representatives from India responsible for decision making and connecting for new businesses.
Finished food and drink products manufactured by Indian companies
- Keynote by representative of Ministry of Food Processing Industries
- Presentations by Embassy representatives on policies framed to support trade relations.
- Presentations by State participants: Providing an overview and highlighting key factors, challenges, and opportunities for the global audience.
- Introductory product presentations by each seller, company profile and explaining its USPs to connect with the global trade.
- Summing up session will bring buyers and participants together to summarise the discussions. Moderator will briefly summarise the presentations, highlight the key takeaways, and enable contact sharing between the buyer and sellers.
- 21st January 2021 - SAARC Nations (3pm – 6pm)
- 25th February 2021 – African Countries (4pm – 7pm)
- 24th March 2021 – Middle East Nations (4pm – 7pm)
Online. You will receive a link to join the platform through email.
Who can join?
- Buyers from SAARC, African and Middle East countries
- Food and Drink exporters from India
- Embassy representation from the defined regions
- Government representatives from India responsible for decision making and connecting for new businesses.
Benefits for Buyers:
- Zero investment for connecting new suppliers and exploring products
- Connect with authentic sellers through the Government's involvement
- Choose from a variety of products and sellers
Benefits for Sellers:
- Connect with buyers and understand their requirements
- Utilise an opportunity to disseminate information to the targeted regions outside India
- Meet with potential buyers and share what works and what doesn't and identify synergies to help in your future business growth
- Meet and network with relevant stakeholders in the field
- The event will offer a programme of activities allowing keynotes, open dialogue and introductory presentations
Note: The registration is on a first-come-first-serve basis. Register early to ensure your participation.Company Registration Buyer Registration
For further details please write to:
Assistant Sales Manager
Koelnmesse YA Tradefair Pvt. Ltd.
Tel : +91 22 62044818
Mob : +91 9987123821
Sr. Assistant Director - Trade fairs Secretariat
Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry
Tel : +91 11 23487503
Mob : +91 9891444339